Surrealism Anthropomorphizing Caricature

Surrealism + Anthropomorphizing + Caricature

For this task, I will find a celebrity and match that celebrity with an animal or object like the artists above.

Ellen and Monkey:


The animal I choose is a New World monkey, the celebrity is Ellen Degeneres. The monkey is a screwball character. Ellen is a comedian, so they share some similar characteristics. I drew the big blue eyes with the colour that is the same as Ellen's. The Ellen Monkey has her iconic big smile, gag teeth and also the same hairstyle with Ellen.

After the critique, I changed the monkey face into a human proportion, got rid of the monkey's neck, and added human ears instead of monkey ears. I added bright pink tones to make the skin looks lively like humans. The above is the finished final piece.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AnkiDroid UI Redesign Project

Maya, C4D 3D Modelling Showcase

Web Design- Restaurant Website